Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Disable JIT in Lithium

Hi,

Is there any way to disable Just-in-Time (JIT) which does auto user registration when SSO is in place? If yes, is it a backend configuration and will I have to raise a ticket for it? Could you please provide more details on this?

Thanks.

• Hi vivek,

Based on my SSO knowledge that we did for our community, if you want to prompt the user to enter details (apart from auto taking data from IDP) during SSO process, then that is backend change Lithium have to perform. This might need some PS work.  Create a lithium support ticket.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Srujana Satya

• Hi vivek,

Based on my SSO knowledge that we did for our community, if you want to prompt the user to enter details (apart from auto taking data from IDP) during SSO process, then that is backend change Lithium have to perform. This might need some PS work.  Create a lithium support ticket.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Srujana Satya

vivek
      Ace

Hi satya,

I think there has been a confusion in understanding the requirement. We need to disable auto user creation that happens when user comes from outside Lithium through SSO. This is where we need to disable JIT. Could you please provide more details on this? Whether it is a backend configuration and how this can be achieved, will it hamper any other standard process in Lithium etc

Thanks.

vivek
      Ace

Hi satya,

I would like to know one more thing. If JIT is disabled for automatically creating an account in Lithium, will this also hamper auto-sign in if the user already has a Lithium account?

Thanks!

satya
        Expert

Hi vivek,

As per my knowledge to disable JIT you need to contact lithium support as it needs backend change Lithium have to perform. This might need some PS work. And I really don't think so disabling JIT will have an effect on the auto-sign in.

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark as solution if it answers your query.

Thanks,
        Srujana Satya