Forum Discussion

CATrio
Helper
12 years ago

Edit "Register" & "Sign In" Links

Is there an easy way to edit the URLs behind the "register" and "sign in" links that appear as part of the Lithium template? See here:

BH-community-register-sign-in.jpg

We've successfully changed the links in areas such as the header that are easy to edit through Studio. But, I'm wondering where the controls for editing these additional links are? Is this somethig I need to contact support to do or can I do it myself as an admin?

AdamN
    Khoros Oracle

If you're using Single Sign-On (SSO), you can edit these URLs by going to Community Admin > System > SSO. There are 3 URLs you'll be interested in:

• URL to registration page
    • URL to login page
    • URL to logoff page

If you're not using SSO, could you please explain more about what you're trying to accomplish and to what extent you need to modify the URLs?

CATrio
      Helper
      Hi AdamN - thanks for responding. We don't use SSO. We recently redesigned our corporate web site (and community) and the login and reg pages, which live on on our domain, underwent URL changes. We set up redirects for the time being, but one of them has already failed a few times. As such, we're hoping to just hard code in the changes so we don'y have to rely on those redirects.
      AdamN
      Khoros Oracle
      Hmmm... If you're hosting the login and registration pages yourself outside the community instance, I would imagine there is some kind of SSO in place, even if it's not Lithium SSO. I'd suggest you try changing the URLs I mentioned in my first post and see if that works for you. If that doesn't work, let us know!