Forum Discussion

id-murray
Contributor
9 years ago

Error adding domain to HTTP Client

Hi -

I'm trying to integrate Survey Gizmo (going though the steps here), but when I enter .surveygizmo.com into the Allowed Domains comma separated list I get this error:

"One or more domains entered is not allowed."

If I take out the other domain name, it works, but I need to have two domain names in that list but it's only letting me have one. Basically, the info box says it allows a comma separated list, but it lies as far as I can tell. Anyone know why or how to change that?

Thanks

• It turns out the issue was caused by the fact that the validation on the HTTP Client admin page is very strict and does not like spaces between comma-separated values. There was a space between one of the commas and the next domain. Removing that space resolved the issue.

DougS
    Khoros Oracle

You should be able to add a comma-separated list of domains to allow for http.client. There is some validation that might be getting tripped up by one of the domains you are adding. If you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with the url to the community, I should be able to take a look and figure out if we've got a bug in the validation logic, or advise if there is a chance you can make to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

-Doug

DougS
      Khoros Oracle

It turns out the issue was caused by the fact that the validation on the HTTP Client admin page is very strict and does not like spaces between comma-separated values. There was a space between one of the commas and the next domain. Removing that space resolved the issue.

id-murray
        Contributor

Thanks, that worked perfectly. I could have sworn I tried that, but apparently not.