Forum Discussion

mstagi
Guide
13 years ago

Forum Topic Page Layout acting strange in Studio

For some reason the Forum Topic Page got modified in stage and i can't seem to figure out how to get it back to normal.  Currently the layout is a one column layout and in production looks fine but if you look at this page (attached) the user info shows up on the top of the page not in the left sidebar.

any idea what I am missing here?

forumtopicpage.jpg

• Can you find where the change was made in versions and revert it back? You should just be able to click on the version ID on the left of the page.

versions.PNG

MoniqueL
      Lithium Alumni (Retired)

If you can't find the right version to revert back to as zachm has suggested, you can copy and paste the orignal xml content inside "Studio > Page> Page Type: Forum Topic Page > XML" I'm providing here:

<quilt layout="one-column" nestable="false">
        <add to="common-header">
          <component id="quilt:Header"/>
        </add>
        <add to="main-content">
          <component id="forums.widget.related-messages-taplet" mode="slim"/>
          <component id="menu-bar"/>
          <component id="message-list"/>
        </add>
        <add to="common-footer">
          <component id="quilt:Footer"/>
        </add>
      </quilt>

If that doest work, you my need to go over any css or layout changes you may have unintentionally made.

• @mstagi Did you get this resolved? Interested if you used a different method than MoniqueL or me.

mstagi
      Guide

Unfortunatly the changes were made awhile back so can't revert  back to it at this time.  Also we don't have the origional XML and the hard thing is we have made a lot of little changes over the past few months that might have contributed to this.  After our next push to production Maybe Lithium can copy the current production enviornment to stage so we have a fresh slate? 

KaelaC
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)
        That would be the best way forward. Open a support case to get that going.