Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Google Data Studio connector for LSI?

Has anyone explored bringing in LSI data into Google Data Studio? I currently update a Google spreadsheet each week based on LSI, and I just used that spreadsheet to make a nice dashboard in Data Studio. It would be SO nice if I didn't have to update the Google spreadsheet manually.

LMK if you have any ideas on how to do this!

• CarolineS - Sure, looks like it is feasible. We already have the LSI bulk data API from Lithium here and the Google Data Studio also has a connector to consume these types, mentioned here

Let me know if this helps.

• CarolineS - Sure, looks like it is feasible. We already have the LSI bulk data API from Lithium here and the Google Data Studio also has a connector to consume these types, mentioned here

Let me know if this helps.

CarolineS
      Boss

Thanks, VarunGrazitti! Unfortunately, it's a bit beyond me (or, at least beyond the time I have available to figure this out) to build my own connector. If anyone builds one for the Bulk Data API, please let me know!

Cheers!

Fellsteruk
        Boss
        I’ve asked my dev to build me a connector if it’s something I can share I will. Not sure when they will get to my request though as it’s at the bottom of a long list of requests.
  • Here's some additional context for this request - I have created two Data Studio dashboards for our community:

(1) Weekly metrics. These all come from a spreadsheet that I update manually from LSI each week. 

(2) Metrics for the big screen. These show up on a big monitor above my desk for all to see. The data with the orange boxes in the screenshot comes from manually-updated spreadsheets; the rest comes from Google Analytics.

It would be so nice if I didn't have to update spreadsheets manually!

ClaudiusH
      Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Very cool dashboard. Thanks for sharing.

For everyone bought in to the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem we already have a Power BI connector to Lithium. Now there would "just" need to be an equivalent connector for the Data Studio... ðŸ¤“

• This is amazing never thought of a connector, not just to get my dev to build one :) Beyond my capability lol