Forum Discussion

v-vemami
Helper
4 years ago

Group Hubs related questions

As we were reading through the Group Hub documentation and FAQs, a few questions came to mind:

• Once you decide on a Group Hub type (open/closed/hidden) are you locked into that or can you easily change back and forth between the different types?
  • Are we able to have subgroups within a Group Hub or is each Group Hub its own entity? Please see the below for illustration of what we are thinking 😊
    • If so, how do subgroups work – are they only for moderators? Can you have a closed subgroup inside of an open group?

can anyone help me with this?

• Hi there,

Once a group hub is created, the type can be changed by Group Hub Owners and/or Admins. If you have this feature enabled on Stage, feel free to test it out with users that have these two roles.

There is no concept of a sub group within group hubs.

The attachment referred to in the post is not coming through for me, so apologies if a concept was not adequately addressed.

Hope that helps!

ScottR
    Khoros Expert

Hi there,

Once a group hub is created, the type can be changed by Group Hub Owners and/or Admins. If you have this feature enabled on Stage, feel free to test it out with users that have these two roles.

There is no concept of a sub group within group hubs.

The attachment referred to in the post is not coming through for me, so apologies if a concept was not adequately addressed.

Hope that helps!