Forum Discussion

LainieH
Expert
10 years ago

Has anyone added Modernizer.js to their page?

We just launched our site in Lithium (after converting from Jive).

We are having some issues with compatibililty mode in IE and a developer here said we should add Modernizer.js.

Has anyone done this before and if I do add should I point to an external reference or upload it as an assett. thank you

Lainie

• LainieH - Lithium has it in their community already. You could check out their source code, and they have uploaded it via assets library.

Try finding MODERNIZR in there.

<!-- MODERNIZR -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://lithosphere.i.lithium.com/html/assets/modernizr-1.7.min.js?6EDD04CB130D65D5BD98C694D9920601"></script>

I hope it helps.

Fellsteruk
    10 years ago

Would suggest you host on your community!!!

My community pulls "pulled" all the .js and css for our wrapper and general look n feel on our main .COM and everytime it goes down the community is impacted. Ive started to move these into the asset library as the community platform never goes down "not yet anyway" Ive already seen the benefit from this as we had a maintenance window across our entire .COM which would have impacted the community but this time wasn't impacted

• LainieH - Lithium has it in their community already. You could check out their source code, and they have uploaded it via assets library.

Try finding MODERNIZR in there.

<!-- MODERNIZR -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://lithosphere.i.lithium.com/html/assets/modernizr-1.7.min.js?6EDD04CB130D65D5BD98C694D9920601"></script>

I hope it helps.

Fellsteruk
      Boss

Would suggest you host on your community!!!

My community pulls "pulled" all the .js and css for our wrapper and general look n feel on our main .COM and everytime it goes down the community is impacted. Ive started to move these into the asset library as the community platform never goes down "not yet anyway" Ive already seen the benefit from this as we had a maintenance window across our entire .COM which would have impacted the community but this time wasn't impacted