Forum Discussion

WolferNite
Contributor
10 years ago

Having trouble on the Playstation Forums

Hi, I'm a new usher here on Lithium and I'm currently having trouble viewing threads on the Playstation community forum site and is powered by Lithuim.
And I keep getting this message and directing me to Lithuim site to report an error report. The following message below is what I keep getting each time I click on a thread.
"An Unexpected Error has occurred.
Your request failed. We recommend you open a Lithium Support Case and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 5C67D9D9.
Click your browser's Back button to continue."
  • Were you using  mobile device? If so, we've reached out to Sony and they've corrected the issue.

• Hey

Are you a Sony employee or a customer if the latter then I would suggest you raise it with/on the play station community to investigate an if the former you can raise a support ticket with lithium.
  • WolferNite - This usually happens if you make any changes on the page from studio which are giving some error in the context of the page. It might be an unwanted or wrong custom/ or OOB component that is added to this page and is not being supported here. e.g. XYZ component which is supported on the Boards page has been added here on the threads page, which is not supported here, hence an exception. Check if you have the studio access or get in touch with your developers for this.

As Fellsteruk mentioned, you need to contact Lithium support if you are encountering this issue. I believe you're the moderator for the community rather than a customer? Share this exception message with them in a ticket.

I hope this helps.

KrisS
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Were you using  mobile device? If so, we've reached out to Sony and they've corrected the issue.