Forum Discussion

cicibo
Contributor
7 years ago

How to change the TKB article listing

Hi all, 

My plan is to change the default 'tkb.widget.article-list' . i just want to list the title and modified date and not displaying it in grid.

Rather than create a new custom component for that, maybe i can change the OOB component . Any idea on how to get it done?

I've tried to create a custom component but stuck on creating the paging for that list.

Default :

Custom :

Thanks in advance.

• cicibo- You can achieve this by reverting to TKB V2 as AbhishekIlindra mentioned. However, I will not recommend using an old version just to have a list layout.

You can do it using below CSS.

.lia-tkb-article-entry{
      width: 100%;
    }
  • cicibo- You can achieve this by reverting to TKB V2 as AbhishekIlindra mentioned. However, I will not recommend using an old version just to have a list layout.

You can do it using below CSS.

.lia-tkb-article-entry{
      width: 100%;
    }
      cicibo
      Contributor

Where can i check the TKB version. I also cannot open the link you've shared.access denied

• cicibo -  You can find it here.   Studio -> Features -> TKB 

https://<yourcommunityurl>/t5/bizapps/page/tab/community%3Astudio%3Afeature-version

• cicibo- There are few options for this.

1. You can make this in tiles using the CSS.
    2. You can change the TKB version to an older version as all the older version than 3.0 supports tiles by default. However, this is not recommended as you won't be able to enjoy latest features.

Regarding the adding modified date. You can add OOTB component inside TkbCardArticle quilt. If you want to use the different format for the modified date as shown in the custom component, you can create a custom component and include it inside TkbCardArticle page.

https://<yourcommunityurl>/t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=TkbCardArticle