Forum Discussion

kaqlos
Guide
13 years ago

How to change user profile header panel?

Hi,

I want to know where do I change the header in the user profile page. Please see attached image.

I could change the header panel for the forums (ex: Community, Boards, Blogs) by accessing -- Admin -- Community Structure. So I want to change the header from "Public Statistics" to "My Info". Is it possible to do?

Thanks,

K

• I would recommend you try using the Toolbelt, as it makes editing the text really easy.

When logged in as an administrator, click 'Enable Toolbelt' in the quick links section (below the links to Community Admin and Studio).

Navigate to the user profile page (click on a username, the select 'Follow Link').

Select the 'Text' tab in the toolbelt. You should now be able to click on any text and edit it.

When you're done, click Save.

• Wow thank you Nathan and AdamN.

Toolbelt is pretty good, just like IE development toolbar.

• I would recommend you try using the Toolbelt, as it makes editing the text really easy.

When logged in as an administrator, click 'Enable Toolbelt' in the quick links section (below the links to Community Admin and Studio).

Navigate to the user profile page (click on a username, the select 'Follow Link').

Select the 'Text' tab in the toolbelt. You should now be able to click on any text and edit it.

When you're done, click Save.

AdamN
      Khoros Oracle

As nathan suggested, the Toolbelt is the easiest way of editing text strings.

If you were going through the normal Text Editor in Studio, the text key you'd be interested in is:

taplet.userTaplets.myPublicStatisticsTaplet.title

kaqlos
        Guide

Wow thank you Nathan and AdamN.

Toolbelt is pretty good, just like IE development toolbar.