Forum Discussion

Lindsey
Leader
6 years ago

How to do inline rich text replies

On forums on the Lithosphere as well as in the Dropbox community, I see that clicking reply creates an inline reply box with rich text - not the plain text quick reply. I was wondering how this was implemented - is it a Lithium feature? Or is extra styling required? Thanks!

• Lindsey  - This doesn't have anything to do with additional styling, it is indeed a feature. There doesn't seem to be any reference of the RTE for the quick reply on the community or in the admin. However, you could ask the support if this is something that needs to be enabled from their end or you could do it by yourself on the latest version. You could also check if your community is on the latest version of lithium using this URL:

URL_OF_COMMUNITY/status/version

There has been an idea around this here.

I hope this helps.

Lindsey
      Leader

I appear to be using version 18.12 - latest version, so I should have the ability to do this if it was a feature, unless it is something I need to contact support about. Thanks

ClaudiusH
        Khoros Alumni (Retired)

This is a customization by Lithium professional services. Best to reach out to your technical account manager (if you have one) or support to understand the effort of getting this implemented.