Forum Discussion

bhupen
Advisor
10 years ago

How to integrate liithium notifications in to the other platform?

How to integrate lithium Notifications on the other platform? I have implemented the notifcation in lithium platform but now I want some other platform can get notification from lithium platform

Please suggest if there is any idea??

• VarunGrazitti  Thanks for your priecious time and help. Although I got alternate solution for this. I have used this api to achive this functionality.

/restapi/vc/users/login/bhupen/id

• bhupen- You can try using endpoints, but there are few questions before I can answer your question:

Is the other platform you are talking about the dot com of your community?
    If yes, are you using SSO?

If above 2 are true, you can probably achieve this via endpoints which can be called from your dot com.

I hope this helps.

bhupen
      Advisor

VarunGrazitti  yes they do use SSO and they also get the user_id from lithium platform.

Now my concern is how can I pass them Notification to there platform, although I had implemented nofication fetaure in lithium platform using rest api:

/restapi/vc/users/id/654/notifications

Now concern is they want to get the notificatoin from lithium platform  and integrate it to there community. i.e. if any user have notification in lithium platform they want to see the notication at there community.

My query:

How can I pass notification to there community?

1. Do we pass any credential for this?

2. How will rest api work for them?

• You did not answer my question, is the other platform the parent website of your community? You are referring it as 2 communities, that means 2 lithium or 1 lithium or one other platform community. I asked if the other platform is a community or your .com