Forum Discussion

PAULEM
Advisor
5 years ago

Is there a list of quilt URLs anywhere?

Hi Khoros

This has been bugging me for ages.  I want to look at a quilt on our Staging site to see what it does, and if it will serve a useful purpose for our site, but I can't find it because I don't know the URL or pathway to get to it.  For example, what does the Search Experiments Page look like/do and/or how do you get to this page?

I have found https://community.khoros.com/t5/Community-FAQs/Khoros-Platform-URLs/ta-p/32509 but this doesn't give me the URL to all quilts.

Is there doco that tells me the URL and/or the pathway to get to an OOTB quilt?

• PAULEM There is a way to find the quilt name by using inspector in Chrome (or other browser)

You can see there is a quilt name called "CommunityPage" for top level quilt.

Also a page can contain multiple sub-quilts. see below.

This is the css class for quilt name "ForumMessage".

You can manipulate the studio url like this to get to the quilt. BUT use this with caution, coz it is case sensitive. If you accidentally use the wrong case, the quilt will be ruined, and you need to lodge a support ticket to get support to fix it for you.

/t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=ForumMessage

The safe way is to use the studio UI to find the quilt if you know the quilt name from inspector.

Peter

• I don't think there is a good answer to this or if I am misunderstanding what you are trying to get from it.  Some quilts don't do anything as they are legacy, and many quilts exist as part of other quilts so there is no way they could be linked to. Quilts in and of themselves aren't really meant to be something you pick and choose to use though but more are just the glue that hold together the layout and components.

Search Experiments page for example I have no clue what it is for, but the quilt itself couldn't/wouldn't contain any functionality in and of itself, that would be in the components that exist on that quilt.