Forum Discussion

lorna
Maven
12 years ago

JavaScript in custom content

Hi,

I am using custom content on Stage that includes a little JavaScript.

When I paste it into production, I get an error about invalid HTML and it removes all my JavaScript :(

Is there any way to get around this? Other than putting the JavaScript somewhere else :P It's basically a list of links that I want to open in specific window sizes so hence the JavaScript.

Thanks!

• Is the account you're using in prod an admin? More specifically, does your account have the "Add anything to Custom Content" permission? I believe that permission must be granted in order to add JavaScript to custom content. I'd suggest double checking the permissions and let us know if you're still having trouble.

AdamN
    Khoros Oracle

Is the account you're using in prod an admin? More specifically, does your account have the "Add anything to Custom Content" permission? I believe that permission must be granted in order to add JavaScript to custom content. I'd suggest double checking the permissions and let us know if you're still having trouble.

lorna
      Maven
      I'm struggling to believe how stupid I am. I was indeed logged in on a test account :'( Sorry!
        AdamN
        Khoros Oracle

No worries! Account mixups happen to even the best of us. :smileywink: