Forum Discussion

lilim
Boss
5 years ago

Latest activity not displaying

Hi everyone,

Our community has a custom component that displays the trending topics, latest topics, and top liked topics on various tabs. I duplicated the component and scoped it to only display the blog posts for a new category.

However, only the trending tab is displaying any content. The latest and top liked tab only shows the spinning loading icon.

Here is a snippet of the code for the latest tab. I'm unsure of what more needs to change to get the content to display.

<#-- recent -->
        <section class="custom-tab-content messages_recent" id="custom-community-activity-recent" aria-labelledby="custom-community-activity-recent-label" type="recent" target=".recent-message-list" offset="${messages_to_show}" style="display: none;">
            <div class="recent-message-list tabbed-message-list">
                <#-- Lazy load the results if the user clicks on the tab. -->
            </div>
            <#if messages_all_count gt messages_to_show>
                <#-- lia view all -->
                <div class="lia-view-all">
                    <a href="#" class="load-more-button lia-link-navigation">${text.format("custom-general.load-more")}</a>
                </div>
                <#--/lia view all -->
            </#if>
        </section>
        <#--/recent -->

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you!

• I never did get this working. ğŸ˜¥ As a workaround, I removed the latest and top liked posts tab as the trending post tab does work as expected when blog posts are present within a category. The other tabs just show the lazy load icon.

I'm looking into it again as I want to roll out blogs to more categories, but I can't with this particular issue blocking me.