Forum Discussion

phoneboy
Director
4 years ago

Limited options for customing Events pages

Doesn't seem there is a way to have a custom layout for a specific Events space:

Also, there doesn't appear to be a way to force a specific view in the standard components (default to calendar view versus list view).

Any ideas on this one?

• You'll need to create the new Events quilts (OccasionBoardPage.NewNameHere), once you have created one it should show up in Admin (if it doesn't for some reason, open a ticket and support can fix it).

As for opening to the list view - I could have swore I found a way to do that during testing of it via the URL but for the life of me I can't find how I did it, so that part may be made up in my mind.

• You'll need to create the new Events quilts (OccasionBoardPage.NewNameHere), once you have created one it should show up in Admin (if it doesn't for some reason, open a ticket and support can fix it).

As for opening to the list view - I could have swore I found a way to do that during testing of it via the URL but for the life of me I can't find how I did it, so that part may be made up in my mind.

• How dumb of me, forgot that piece.
    Still curious about how to change the default view for the page, though.