Forum Discussion

11 years ago

List of Lithiums Standard Components

Is there any list of all the standard lithium components which we can use in the customizations? 

Requirement:

On the threads page, we need to display the following action buttons

1. Bookmark
  2. Subscribe Via Email
  3. Float this item
  4. Mark as new

There are some more, but is there any consolidated list of this?

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi VarunGrazitti ,

JohnD 's reply covers the core "contract" components. The pieces you are looking for are "non-contract" components - which basically means that while you can use them in customizations, we don't guarantee that the component won't change under the covers in a future release. Currently we do not have documentation for the non-contract components, but it is a priority. 

I believe what you are looking for is a subset of the message-header component. You'll see it in the XML tab of message quilts like the Forum Message Page. I'm hoping one of our Professional Services folk (perhaps KaelaC or MoniqueL might be able to add more information here to help.

• Hi SuzieH - Thanks for the answer. Yes, we were basically looking for the non-contract components but for now, we have used some other ways to use these options on the page.
    JohnD
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

1. Go to Studio.

2. Click the Page tab.

3. On the Canvas tab, click to open the various folders in the Components list.

4. To get a preview and explanation of any component, hover over its name:

component_hover.png

5. To see more details, including where to configure a component, click the hover help:

component_click.png

I hope this helps.