Forum Discussion

JeffY
Lithium Alumni (Retired)
11 years ago

Lithium developer meetup -- Dec 4 -- San Francisco

We’re excited to announce the first Lithium developer meetup! 

Please join us and fellow Lithium developers for a festive evening of food and beer, Freemarker tips and tricks, and networking.

Date:     Wednesday, December 4th, 6.30pm – 8.30pm

Where: Lithium headquarters, 225 Bush St, 14th Flr, San Francisco CA 94104

Agenda:

• Freemarker tips & tricks, presented by Lithium developer team and professional services
  • Q&A
  • Networking 

We’ll also be giving away cool Lithium swag. :smileyhappy:

This is a great opportunity to meet the Lithium Developer team and ask questions, and we look forward to having you join us! 

RSVP to: http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Lithium-Technologies-developer-group/events/150267332/

Getting There:

• Lithium’s office is at 225 Bush St, 14th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94104
  • Please enter the building in the east entrance near the Coffee Cultures.  You will need to sign in with building security at the front desk and let them know you are visiting Lithium Technologies on the 14th floor

Nearest BART: Montgomery St station

lithium_map.jpg

• This is the furthest I've ever gone for a beer. See you in a few hours :smileyvery-happy:

JeffY
      Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Can't wait to see you!

JeffY
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

The keg’s cold, the food’s warm, and we’re really looking forward to seeing everyone at our first Lithium Developer Meetup tonight!  KaelaC , DougS and YuriK are getting ready to deliver some great tips and tricks, and we’re looking forward to a lively discussion. 

We’ll also have some fun things to give out to those who are joining us in person, and we’ll be posting some photos following the event for those of you who can’t come to San Francisco this time.

For those of you who can’t make it, you can follow our livestream starting around 7pm PST. (password: 

#seriousaboutsocial). We’ll also be posting a recording of the session here later this week.

• That's awesome - Wrong end of the planet, but still awesome. If you are west coast you should have a good excuse not to attend...
      dementad
      Genius

Well I'm West Coast (Seattle) but I might as well be in Europe with you. Can you believe my boss doesn't see the value in this magnificent event? In my case, the value would need to be specifically $300 airfare, $50 to/from SFO. I even offered to throw in my time for free! What a cheapskate.

JeffSp
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Sounds like you guys should start a kickstarter campaign. I bet your end users would chip in a few bucks each to get you to SF!  :mantongue:

-- Jeff

• Aw, you had me at free beer. And it's only $132 r/t from Seatte :)

Wish I could work a miracle for Claudius, lol.

Tad