Forum Discussion

grizfan
Helper
14 years ago

Lithium REST API developers for hire? Something like e-lance?

We've been using the forum and TKB for a couple of years with great results, but would like to do more to integrate these tools with the main flow of our website, which is an ecommerce site built using ASP .NET (C#). We've built some basic integration, enough to give us a glimpse of the potential, but currently lack any specific in-house expertise and especially the bandwidth needed to build out the functionality we desire. So, we're considering a couple of projects, but I don't know were to turn for help with the REST API work. Traditionally, we've done everything in-house, so even looking for a contractor is a bit new to us. This would definitely be project-based, as we don't have enough work for a full-time or even part-time employee. Is e-lance a good place to start, or are there other options to track down some Lithium REST API experts?

We're still in the early planning/budgeting process, so not ready to make a move yet, but if anyone has any advice on how to proceed, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

RickyS
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi grizfan,

Lithium can offer professional services help in developing custom components to meet your requirements. I can't speak to e-lance as I'm not familiar with them, but it might be worthwhile to check with our ProfServ team to see if the custom functionality you're looking for is something our team can help develop.

In order to initiate this process, please submit a ticket via our case portal with details around the development work you'd like. Include as much detail as you can provide and state that you'd like a quote for this work. The case will route to one of our technical consultants who will scope out your request, ask any additional questions around your requirements, and put together a time and cost estimate.

If you approve the costs and choose to move forward, the project will formally be assigned to a Lithium project manager, who will work with you and coordinate with our internal resources until the work is complete.

Hope that helps,

RickyS

grizfan
      Helper
      Thanks RickyS - I will plan to check with our account manager regarding your ProfServ team, because we may also be interested in some significant interface customization and may not have the resources or bandwidth in-house to tackle this through Studio.