Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lost Forum Topic Page Dropdown: How to find missing components

Hey Community,

I was redesigning the forum topic page for our community and in that process I lost some components which were implemented by default by Lithium. I am especially looking for the overflow button and dropdown menu which has functionality to manage the overall thread. Is there a way, other than reverting versions, to find specific prebuilt components. Attached is an image of the missing component.

• DanDesign - That drop down is the part of menu bar component -  <component id="menu-bar"/>

Check you ForumTopicPage in studio to see if that has this component. If that is already there, and still not appearing on the front end, check in firebug and see if that is hidden by CSS. You can look for class lia-message-options and lia-menu-navigation-wrapper lia-menu-action message-menu in the firebug.

• DanDesign - That drop down is the part of menu bar component -  <component id="menu-bar"/>

Check you ForumTopicPage in studio to see if that has this component. If that is already there, and still not appearing on the front end, check in firebug and see if that is hidden by CSS. You can look for class lia-message-options and lia-menu-navigation-wrapper lia-menu-action message-menu in the firebug.

DanDesign
      Adept

Life saver!!  Is there a resource, documentation, or something on Lithium's default components? I can't find a centralized area to the repository of possible  components.