Forum Discussion

SuzieH
Khoros Alumni (Retired)
5 years ago

Meet our new developer documentation writer!

Hello Developer Community! 

Khoros is doubling down on the Developer Experience and has hired a second writer dedicated to Khoros Developer Documentation. 

I'm very happy to introduce Ryan Pierson (RyanPi).  Ryan started in late March 2020. (You can imagine that he had quite an interesting interviewing and onboarding experience with all that has been going on in the world.) 

In less than two months, Ryan has already delivered exceptional content to the Care platform. Check out his Modern Chat guides in the Dev Doc Portal. I'm looking forward to introducing him to the world of Community and Marketing dev docs next.

Ryan has a background in video editing and broadcasting. He loves building PCs and learning about new technologies. He's worked for development houses ranging from small web theme designers to one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the world. While he'll modestly tell you he's not a software engineer, he's super sharp and he's ready to jump in and experiment with our APIs and products. Plus, he's just about the nicest person you'll ever meet. In his own words: "Iā€™m excited to be a part of Khoros because I can help brands connect with their customers in new ways, and make life easier for developers putting our incredible products to work for their companies.ā€

With Ryan on the team, we now have cycles to fill some of the gaps in our guides and reference material, investigate and implement better ways to deliver information, and learn more about your needs as an audience.  

The entire Information Experience (IX) team is thrilled to have Ryan with us. I hope you all are as well. 

Welcome, Ryan!

• Welcome!  Again awesome to see Khoros throwing more support behind things like this!

RyanPi
      Khoros Staff

Thank you!

I can't say enough how refreshing it is to work at a company that has a dedicated IX team as Khoros does. Many companies might have one or two people on staff that focus on these areas, perpetually behind on getting information out.

Not here. At Khoros, the entire company cares a lot about customer experience and support. It's a cool team to be a part of. I'm honored.