Forum Discussion

zachm
Mentor
13 years ago

Moving the location of Avatars

Hi, I'm currently trying to implement user Rank icons in our community, as well as avatars.  I want to move the Avatar above the community member name but I am having a hard time finding the spot to do it.  I have gone through the tutorials again but still don't see it.  I have some screen shots showing what I have vs what I want to do.  Any help would be much appreciated!

ranks.PNG

I figured if I could move the avatar above the name it would save a lot of real estate.  The image below shows both ways, so I know it can be done.  You will see the avatar is below Samuel01 but above Ditte.

ranks2.PNG

Thanks for any input you folks can provide!

• This may be a dumb question, but did you check in Studio vs. checking in the community controls?
      zachm
      Mentor
      Thanks for your response. I spent a lot of time looking through both. I think that I found the answer to my question. One just shows the user name with rank and icons. The other(like the one you have) is a customized badge which moves the avatar to the top. This ended up not working for our situation since our Ninja icon is too big anyways. Thanks for getting back to me :)