Forum Discussion

JillianB
Genius
11 years ago

Need to show secondary categories in breadcrumb

Hello!

My community is launching a sub-community as a new category. All is (mostly) working well, but I can't seem to get the breadcrumb to work as hoped. It should show:

H&R Block Community > Virtual Instructor Community > BlockWorks

Instead, it's showing:

H&R Block Community > BlockWorks

I've read a bunch of posts, but still uncertain how to correct the breadcrumb. As suggested in this post, I have turned on the full path breadcrumb but it hasn't made any difference. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• Have you tried checking to see if the "Show top level categories in breadcrumb links" is check in the Admin under Community Admin > System > Top Level Categories ?

You might also want to check the configurations under Admin > Display > Categories.

• Hi Jillian,

Can you please try to create a support ticket with Lithium to request enable this feature for your community platform?

Cheers,
    Qing
      JillianB
      Genius

No luck. Still showing the partial breadcrumb.

Any other ideas?

Thank you!

MoniqueL
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Have you tried checking to see if the "Show top level categories in breadcrumb links" is check in the Admin under Community Admin > System > Top Level Categories ?

You might also want to check the configurations under Admin > Display > Categories.