Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Overlapping label links

Hey everyone! possibly a basic question here, but im just at a loss as to how to resolve.

Ive got a "labels" panel that contains 4 links/ buttons for categories.  Ive aligned the panel to its desired location but now the links/ buttons overlap.

I found the CSS under labels.scss which seems to alter the label links but any change i make applies to all, and they all overlap each other in the labels panel.

My hypothesis is that we have .label-link { the css  } , but nothing specifying which link, or separating each link. Im unsure how to obtain that in studio.

Ive tried everything i know in the CSS as far as display:, align:, list-style-type:, margins, padding, position, etc. Every CSS alteration I attempt applies to every label link which is great, but nothing ever separates the label links and they remain overlapping.

Open to any suggestions for separating label links or buttons within a panel. Thank you in advance!

• Ringchamp,

You can also use the parent class to .label-link { the css  } which can differentiate between the other labels.

also you can add css to the main widget conatiner class and then take child elements upto your .label-link { the css  } class.

If this will not work for you, you can share the source HTML code here. I can help you to make the desired css for that labels.