Forum Discussion

HeyScottyJ
Director
10 years ago

Raw Post Export, Specific Manual Tags

Hi all,

I'm hoping to use the API to simplify a reporting element we currently use via CSV export, which is the identification of posts/conversations and their content from the raw post export report that contain specific manually-applied tags.

Is there a way to use the API to call the raw post export report with condition of tag matching?

Thanks!

ScottyJ

• Hi ScottyJ, 

I'm not aware of a method currently to extract the Raw Post Export CSV through the API with specific tags, there are some API calls that allow extracting from LSW specifying the provider type (facebook, twitter etc).

Alternatively you can take a look at the LSW Analytics Reports API documentation which gives more information on building custom reports using that API, this is still in open beta however. Might be worthwhile either submitting an idea or commenting on the back of that article.

• Hi ScottyJ, 

I'm not aware of a method currently to extract the Raw Post Export CSV through the API with specific tags, there are some API calls that allow extracting from LSW specifying the provider type (facebook, twitter etc).

Alternatively you can take a look at the LSW Analytics Reports API documentation which gives more information on building custom reports using that API, this is still in open beta however. Might be worthwhile either submitting an idea or commenting on the back of that article.

HeyScottyJ
      Director

Thanks RobertT - I figured that was the case, but appreciate the confirmation.

Sorry for the late reply, but appreciate your feedback!

ScottyJ