Forum Discussion

adsk_cmgrs
Director
8 years ago

Reporting on Tags

Hello,

I'm curious if anyone has had luck in the past and/or knows how to get some specific reporting metrics on tags or custom tags. We're specifically looking for the time stamp that specific tags were used as well as which conversations they were used on.

Example:

Tag A was added to Topic X on 3/1/2017 @ 12:00 PM. 

Tag B was added to Topic X on 3/1/2017 @ 12:05 PM. 

I'm interested in both standard and custom tags. Possibly something that can be done via API? I've searched the Lithium Community and found info on retrieving the tag name and message, but don't see anything about the tag time stamp.

/t5/Developers-Knowledge-Base/Retrieving-messages-from-a-forum-by-tag-or-author-using/ta-p/6629

Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

it seems that Lithium's APIs do not offer such a metric at the moment. Either you're using APIv1 or APIv2 you're not able to get the time a tag were added to a message object:

The tag resource (APIv2) should return a time attribute when requesting the tag resource, but I couldn't find this when building some example LIQL queries. :(

Kind regards,

Christian

• Hi,

it seems that Lithium's APIs do not offer such a metric at the moment. Either you're using APIv1 or APIv2 you're not able to get the time a tag were added to a message object:

The tag resource (APIv2) should return a time attribute when requesting the tag resource, but I couldn't find this when building some example LIQL queries. :(

Kind regards,

Christian