Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Response processing time issue.

Hello,

Am trying to pull the dataset of "team_performance_interval " using API. Before moving forward, I tested in POSTMAN, where I receive response as you can see in the highlighted part [in below image] , Right now runnerState field is showing CLOSED but most of the time, It shows still RUNNING.

So my query is how much time “runnerState” will take to show “CLOSED” in result ?  because for going forward that “runnerStatus” should be “CLOSED” to call again.

PS : Iam pulling last 2 days of data at the interval of 30mins.

Let me know if you need more clarity on this.

Thanks,
Pradeep Pal
Pradeep.Pal@Midco.com

ShaneD
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

A runnerState  of "RUNNING" indicates that the Export has not yet finished processing.  When it switches to "CLOSED", that indicates the export has finished processing, and the detail field will tell you if it was successful or failed.

The length of time an export takes to run will vary based upon the amount of data being requested, the number of exports you have queued up, and the current system load.

taramueller
      Guide

Hello,
      I know the length of time an export takes to run will vary based upon the amount of data being requested. So, I just tried to pull data of yesterday (only one day data of the  team_performance_interval event) that too ruunerState showing RUNNING.

What I observed from the past two weeks maybe because of your system load, speed of retrieving data afternoon was bit slow in result shows runnerStatus still RUNNING. And sometime throw "error 404 not found"too. 

Can you help me to figuring out the actual problem of this?

Thanks,