Forum Discussion

ratnesh
Lithium Alumni (Retired)
12 years ago

REST API does not return board keywords?

The keywords I enter while creating a board, the REST API does not return it in the board detailed fetched using the id. Is there a way around it .. may be to get it with Free Marker ..?

• You mean the keywords you set via the Community Browser by clicking on the "Edit Properties" link for a board, correct?:

board_keywords_example.png

Those keywords are associated with a board setting with the setting key "board.keywords" -- you can look that up via the REST API by making this call:

/restapi/vc/boards/id/BoardB/settings/name/board.keywords

-Doug

• Hi,

Yes. This is what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciate it.

Thx,

Ratnesh

•  

/boards/id/[board id]/labels/predefined

• Thanks for quick response.This would help me.
    DougS
    Khoros Oracle

You mean the keywords you set via the Community Browser by clicking on the "Edit Properties" link for a board, correct?:

board_keywords_example.png

Those keywords are associated with a board setting with the setting key "board.keywords" -- you can look that up via the REST API by making this call:

/restapi/vc/boards/id/BoardB/settings/name/board.keywords

-Doug

ratnesh
      Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Yes. This is what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciate it.

Thx,

Ratnesh

ratnesh
      Lithium Alumni (Retired)
      Hey Doug,
      Similarly how can I get the predefined labels while creating the board ? the board settings API does not return the setting name of it.
        VenkS
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

If you're using REST API, you can get the labels for a board using this call:

/restapi/vc/boards/id/BoardB/labels