Forum Discussion

6 years ago

scss not showing on the front end

In staging of community.servicemax.com , I am trying to make css changes, however recently they just stopped taking an effect. I checked the code for errors for maybe why I am not able to add new code, but the scss appears error free. Has anyone else  encountered the problem before?

• browneandrae,

This happens some times in responsive community, there is a glitch where changes not saves for some period of time in SCSS files.

For me few times it fixed when I made single change to any of the components and then return to work for SCSS updates. This way when one version revision worked, it start taking updates from others areas too.

If it not works for you can log support ticket at support@khoros.com for this issue.

browneandrae
      Expert

I updated a component then went back and made a change to the scss and updated , but still not seeing new scsss.

Parshant
        Boss

Check is your version are created after you made any changes. Also if the skin you are updating is the right skin which is you have added to display for your community.

Page where you looking for your updates and into your skin scss is added to right parent class.

• This is really helpful because I was stuck with the idea of both serving a part static part template website, I don’t understand how the paths interweave with each other.