Forum Discussion

8 years ago

SDK: bootstrap_base no such file or directory

Hi,

I just installed the lithium sdk. export-studio-plugin, submit-plugin and so on works as expected. I can modify CSS and custom components local, after submit to stage I can see the changes. But when I try to compile sass with serve-sass than I got an error. Can someone help by this message? The folder "other" dose not exist in filesystem. 

[16:05:35] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat '/path/to/sdk/projecte/coreplugin/other/res/skins/bootstrap_base'
    at Error (native)
    at Object.fs.statSync (fs.js:844:18)
    at findBaseDirForSkin (/Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:188:12)
    at Skin.getParent (/Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:291:39)
    at /Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:328:29
    at Skin.getAttrib (/Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:206:24)
    at Skin.isResponsive (/Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:324:14)
    at /Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:85:19
    at Array.filter (native)
    at getLocalResponsiveSkins (/Users/username/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/skin.js:84:8)

Thanks

DougS
    Khoros Oracle

We have filed a bug for this and are working on a fix for the next release of the SDK.

• Thanks DougS. We figured out that it works if we create the folder manually like this in the project root:

mkdir -p coreplugin/other/res/skins/bootstrap_base