Forum Discussion

qinglau
Mentor
11 years ago

Set a customized page layout for Mobile blog page

Hi All,

I am wondering whether someone knows how to set a default mobile blog page layout to a customized page layout .

As I know, you can set customized page layout of Mobile category page as a default . (Go to Community Admin -> Content-> Custom pages )

You can set page layout from the drop down menu :

• Blog Article Page   -- BlogArticlePage.Customized
  • quilt.blogmessage  -- BlogMessage.Customizd
  • Blog Page   -- BlogArticlePage.Customized
  • Category Page  --CategoryPage.Customized
  • Mobile Category Page  --MobileCategorypage.Customized

But there is no mobile blog page option in the list. 

Since I create a customized mobile blog page. I would like to set Mobile blog page default to my customized "mobile blog page"  like you see in my MobileCategory page. (Screenshot)

Thank you.

1.png
  • Hi,

what's the name you gave to your Mobile blog page ? 

I've just tried on an internal Lithium environment with a page called "MobileBlogPage.Paolo" and I am able to see it in that screen, and choose it (either at community or category node where I tested it). I don't see why it shouldn't work if the naming convention is set up correctly.If it doesn't show up, I suggest raising a ticket with Support to get it investigated.

Thanks,

PaoloT
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

what's the name you gave to your Mobile blog page ? 

I've just tried on an internal Lithium environment with a page called "MobileBlogPage.Paolo" and I am able to see it in that screen, and choose it (either at community or category node where I tested it). I don't see why it shouldn't work if the naming convention is set up correctly.If it doesn't show up, I suggest raising a ticket with Support to get it investigated.

Thanks,