Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Social Response Stats from API

Hi everyone, although I'm somewhat familiar with using the API to pull all sorts of stats and data from the community, LSW still eludes me.

Was hoping someone has an example snippet that pulls something like tweets sent for users from LSW?

OlivierS
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PerBonomi as far as I know, there is no way to know where a Tweet have been sent from (Hootsuite, LSW, TweetDeck) using the Twitter API. I suppose your agents are Tweeting from LSW from specific handles, so you could use the Twitter API to get all the tweets sent those handles.

Also, you could probably pull that information from LSW itself. But mainly all our LSW calls are to pull reports in csv file, so lots of process will have to run behind the scene.

What's your goal? Maybe there is something else that could be done ...

PerBonomi
      Boss

Thanks Olivier. Well, reading the LSW API articles I got the impression that it's possible to pull raw report data. I thought I could read that using Freemarker and process it from there.

The goal is to give our super users special points based on a formula that calculates things like posts and tweets handled. Since LSW Shows specific tweets handled for our super users (they're using LSW to tweet) I was hoping to be able to do it all automatically.