Forum Discussion

Lindsey
Leader
6 years ago

Subscribe to labels link on custom page

I created a custom labels page - I am no longer using the built in labels page. I would like to recreate the "Subscribe" link to a label on the custom label page I created.

Is this possible? When I tried copying the subscribe link from the original labels page to use on my custom page, it takes me to an error page when clicked and does not seem to update the user's subscriptions. 

Is there a format to the subscribe link that I need to be using, and is there anything done behind the scenes when the link is clicked?

This is the link on the original labels page:

href="/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage.filteredbylabelname.subscribetolabelname.link:subscribeaction/label-name/job_Bartender/board-id/other_job_en/subscribed/false?t:ac=board-id/other_job_en/label-name/job_bartender"

And this is what I am trying to do:

href="/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage.filteredbylabelname.subscribetolabelname.link:subscribeaction/label-name/${selectedLabel}/board-id/${boardID}/subscribed/false?t:ac=board-id/${boardID}/label-name/${selectedLabel}"

• Lindsey, You are doing right to get the url for subscription method. But unfortunate this call works with token from the same anchor tag with following attribute.

data-lia-action-token="VrmZ812iZlro_P_1Q7T0BigJqHOBpYlz-Wtdpc9e32U."

Best way to this get the whole button using jQuery to get HTML with class "lia-link-navigation subscribe-to-label-link lia-link-ticket-post-action"

• Lindsey, You are doing right to get the url for subscription method. But unfortunate this call works with token from the same anchor tag with following attribute.

data-lia-action-token="VrmZ812iZlro_P_1Q7T0BigJqHOBpYlz-Wtdpc9e32U."

Best way to this get the whole button using jQuery to get HTML with class "lia-link-navigation subscribe-to-label-link lia-link-ticket-post-action"