Forum Discussion

clemlith
Expert
12 years ago

TKB RSS feed

Hi Folks,

I have noticed that in the RSS feed of our community only certain articles were pulled.

It seems that all TKB RSS feeds have a maximum of 20 items.

e.g : http://forum.sfr.fr/sfrfr/rss/Community?interaction.style=tkb

I don't figured out on which criteria the articles are selected.

If you have any clue about this I would be happy to read you:)

Clement

YuriK
    12 years ago
    Hey Clement,

You are correct the RSS feed doesn't take into account any modifications to articles that are done after publishing. RSS feed only cares about the ID of the article (which corresponds to posted date).

Yuri
    YuriK
    Khoros Expert
    Hey Clement,

The order of the results is based on the message ID which should correspond to the posted date of the message. It displays the results in descending order, newest on top. So it should be pulling the most recent 20 articles with interaction style of tkb.

Are the results you're seeing not corresponding to the 20 most recent articles?

Yuri
      clemlith
      Expert

Hi Yuri,

I'm back.

I have compared the list of tkb articles displayed on the home page of out TKB sort by date (see here) and the list pulled by the tkb rss feed (see here) and I found some differences.

For example the second article ('Découvrez les offres RED') dislayed in the first list does not appears in the second list.

I think that the list on the home page of the TKB displays the most recently published and the most recently modified articles whereas the RSS feeds pull only a list of the most recent published articles.

Am I right ?

Clement

YuriK
        Khoros Expert
        Hey Clement,

You are correct the RSS feed doesn't take into account any modifications to articles that are done after publishing. RSS feed only cares about the ID of the article (which corresponds to posted date).

Yuri
  • Hi Yuri,
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    Currently I'm not able to check this but I will give you a feedback next week.
    Clement