Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Unable to see Idea Statuses in the Idea Page

Hi,

We created Idea Statuses in the Community Admin and it is not updating in the Idea Exchange Statuses widget in the Idea Page. We can only able to see "unspecified" option in the list and unable to see the rest of the Options.

Can any one guide us how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Abhishek 

• Hi AbhishekIlindra. I'm not sure what version of Ideas you're running, but in the latest version of Idea Statuses widget, you must have the "Featured" check box selected for it to appear in the Idea Statuses component. You'll find that checkbox in the Create and Edit modals accessed from Community Admin > System > Statuses > Statuses tab. (You'll need to be at the specific Idea Exchange node level in Admin to view that tab.) 

Let me know if that works for you.

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi AbhishekIlindra. I'm not sure what version of Ideas you're running, but in the latest version of Idea Statuses widget, you must have the "Featured" check box selected for it to appear in the Idea Statuses component. You'll find that checkbox in the Create and Edit modals accessed from Community Admin > System > Statuses > Statuses tab. (You'll need to be at the specific Idea Exchange node level in Admin to view that tab.) 

Let me know if that works for you.

SuzieH
        Khoros Alumni (Retired)

AbhishekIlindra I forgot to mention that if you're using Lithium Responsive, your custom idea status will use the default status icon. See this article for creating a custom icon for the status.