Forum Discussion

ankurarora
Contributor
9 years ago

Unable to see SASS files under Custom Skin

Hi,

I was trying to setup a custom skin based on tutorial here http://community.lithium.com/t5/Developer-Documentation/bd-p/dev-doc-portal?section=responsive#l%3A%3A%7B%22p%22%3A%22%2Fsection-customize.html%22%7D. Everything is good but I do not see mentioned SASS files in my directory structure for e.g. _variables.scss. All I see is MySkin > desktop. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ankur

ChiaraS
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

hi ankurarora, I suggest you reach out to Lithium Support with details on the instance you're using so that they can confirm the configuration is ok...

AndyH
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I can help you with this, ankurarora. No need to contact Lithium Support. 

The Desktop / Mobile folders once exposed in the skin editor should not be exposed at all for Responsive skins (makes sense, since Responsive is a single skin that serves both Desktop and Mobile). However this is a relatively recent change and it looks like your development environment needs to be upgraded, and some cleanup performed. Our engineering team can take care of this.

But may I please confirm with you that the server you are working on vmzoi36659.stage.lithium.com ?

We need to know which server to upgrade. Thank you, and my apologies for this inconvenience.

Andy