Forum Discussion

lilim
Boss
10 years ago

Update CSS for Accepted Solution info header

Hi everyone,

I'm working on implementing the new accepted solutions info header, and I have to update the CSS for it to remove the background color and change the text color.

Before:

BeforeCSSChanges.png

After:

AfterCSSChanges.png

Updated CSS below:

/* Accepted Solution info header */
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info:after { clear:both; content:"."; display:block; font-size:0; height:0; line-height:0; visibility:hidden; }
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info { color:#333333;
    margin-bottom:10px; padding:10px; }
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info .solution-header-left { float:left; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#397739; text-transform:uppercase; }
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info .solution-header-left .solution-icon { padding:5px; }
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info .solution-accepter { float:right; font-size:11px; }
#lia-body .lia-content .lia-component-solution-info .solution-accepter a { font-weight:bold; }

However, I'm having trouble with where to update the CSS in Studio.  I already tried the following locations, but it did not work when I pasted the above into the editor.

Community Style > CSS > Our Current Skin > Skin CSS
and
Community Style > CSS > Our Skin > desktop > Skin CSS

Any help is appreciated. Thank you! :cathappy:

• Hi lilim

Have you tried setting

background-color: transparent !important;

let me know if that helps.

• lilim - The second location is correct, however if it is not picking up the styling, try adding !important to the CSS properties, that would force the style to be implemented.
      lilim
      Boss

Thanks for the reply, Varun. I was able to get the CSS to work by adding the changes to the end of the desktop > Skin CSS. However, I had removed background-color completely, and realized this was not actually taking affect. And yet, if I changed background-color to another color from the default grey, then I saw the change take affect. We wanted to remove it because we have a gradient image for the solution header.

I'll post back if we make any progress on this change.

RobertT
        Boss

Hi lilim

Have you tried setting

background-color: transparent !important;

let me know if that helps.