Welcome to the Khoros Community!
The mission of this online community is to provide a peer-to-peer and direct support channel for people cultivating enterprise communities on the Khoros platform. It is a central for education and thought leadership on best practices, where we also ideate with customers directly on how to improve and extend the product platform.
Please remember that you may not share your registered account with any other individual, entity, or organization.
Enterprise communities are created by business organizations for their customers, partners or other enthusiasts.
While our community is aimed at Khoros customers and users, we welcome everyone with an interest in enterprise communities, as long as you observe these community rules:
1. Be respectful. Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned so far in your experimentation or prior research. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive.
2. Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the community, to the specific discussion style and topic where you post. Please do not post duplicate messages in different areas of the community to avoid fragmenting discussion. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask us first.
3. Keep your word. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
4. Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Share your business email address if you wish, but don't post personal information-your own or anyone else's-including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent.
5. Remember, this is user-generated content. You'll find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration, or implementation may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
By using these forums you agree to follow these rules as well as the full Terms of Service for the Khoros Community. We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you.
The Khoros Logo and Khoros Employees
You will notice that some community members have a Khoros logo next to their names, this means they are Khoros employees.
Like you, they are members of the community around Khoros products, and we encourage them to share their knowledge and opinions here.
Feedback & Ideas
We want this to be the best community it can possibly be - so let us know what you think, or how we can help improve your experience on the Khoros Community by visiting our suggestions forum.
We know you have tons of ideas for improving the Khoros platform, products and services; If you are a customer or partner, be sure to visit customer ideas to submit new feature enhancements requests, or support existing ones (Idea boards for Care and and Community). Don't forget to review our idea submission guidelines before posting!
If you have questions for Khoros that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact:
your CSM or Account Executive (if you are a Khoros customer)
a Sales Representative by Requesting a Demo (if you're not)
email us at email@example.com
We will be happy to help!
Flag inappropriate content for review
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report Inappropriate Content" from the message's Options menu and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
If you have any questions about our guidelines, terms, or policies, let us know.
Product feedback is always welcome, and we want to ensure that you understand how your ideas impact and are incorporated into the future of our products. Before you submit new product ideas or feedback, please review the Product Ideas Submission Guidelines.
We always place customer feedback at the top of our list of priorities and our Product Ideas boards (Community, JX and Care) are an example of how we capture your innovative ideas and feedback about our solutions.
In order to make this process as productive and transparent as possible, we want to share the general criteria by which we will be evaluating submitted ideas to help guide your submissions.
We will be evaluating your ideas based on the following criteria and giving feedback accordingly. You can expect to receive feedback on your submission from our Product Management team in the form of status changes and follow up comments.
1. Reach of Impact
How many customers would benefit?
How often would they use the suggested feature?
2. Roadmap Fit
Does this fit strategically within our current product/service offerings?
3. Community feedback
Is this idea getting noticed (via recent votes/comments/kudos)?
Does the idea have at least 5 votes?
How long will it take to implement the idea?
Is there a workaround available today?
5. Quality of submission
Is the submission well written and easy to understand?
Does it contain no more than one idea?
Is this a new idea or something that has been submitted already?
We encourage you to submit your ideas for Community, JX and Care, to us to help us continually innovate and make the Khoros solutions better for all of our customers. Be sure to search the community for existing ideas that may be similar to yours and review our submission guidelines prior to submitting your own. If indeed you do find similar ideas, we encourage to comment or vote on those rather than submitting a new one.