Welcome to the Khoros Community!
The mission of this online community is to provide a peer-to-peer and direct support channel for people cultivating enterprise communities on the Khoros platform. It is a central for education and thought leadership on best practices, where we also ideate with customers directly on how to improve and extend the product platform.
Please remember that you may not share your registered account with any other individual, entity, or organization.
Enterprise communities are created by business organizations for their customers, partners or other enthusiasts.
While our community is aimed at Khoros customers and users, we welcome everyone with an interest in enterprise communities, as long as you observe these community rules:
1. Be respectful. Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned so far in your experimentation or prior research. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive.
2. Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the community, to the specific discussion style and topic where you post. Please do not post duplicate messages in different areas of the community to avoid fragmenting discussion. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask us first.
3. Keep your word. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
4. Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Share your business email address if you wish, but don't post personal information-your own or anyone else's-including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent.
5. Remember, this is user-generated content. You'll find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration, or implementation may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
By using these forums you agree to follow these rules as well as the full Terms of Service for the Khoros Community. We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you.
The Khoros Logo and Khoros Employees
You will notice that some community members have a Khoros logo next to their names, this means they are Khoros employees.
Like you, they are members of the community around Khoros products, and we encourage them to share their knowledge and opinions here.
Feedback & Ideas
We want this to be the best community it can possibly be - so let us know what you think, or how we can help improve your experience on the Khoros Community by visiting our suggestions forum.
We know you have tons of ideas for improving the Khoros platform, products and services; If you are a customer or partner, be sure to visit customer ideas to submit new feature enhancements requests, or support existing ones (Idea boards for Care and and Community). Don't forget to review our idea submission guidelines before posting!
If you have questions for Khoros that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact:
your CSM or Account Executive (if you are a Khoros customer)
a Sales Representative by Requesting a Demo (if you're not)
email us at email@example.com
We will be happy to help!
Flag inappropriate content for review
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report Inappropriate Content" from the message's Options menu and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
If you have any questions about our guidelines, terms, or policies, let us know.
How do I find all Knowledge Base articles to which I have contributed to in the Khoros Community? Can I also see all contributions from other users?
The easiest way to find all your contributions to the is to do the following:
Login to the Khoros Community
Go to your profile
Scroll down until you see My Contributions
Click on View All at the bottom left
You will see all articles to which you have contributed by any of these means:
You edited the Knowledge Base article
Content from your posts was used in the Knowledge Base article with the drag & drop functionality
The author(s) of the article added you as a contributor to acknowledge your participation in the article
Note: You can also see others' contributions if you click on their profiles and go to My Contributions.
Thank you for your contributions!