Are you getting ready for LiNC? If so, you should know that there will be some lucky winners who will get some fabulous Perks, including some treats from TaylorMade!
But the only way you can win a coveted Perk is by creating and connecting your Klout profile to your Lithium Community profile.
So before you arrive in San Francisco, if you haven’t already done so, just follow these easy steps:
1. Login to the Lithium Community and go to your community profile (to do so, just click on your name)
2. When your profile comes up, click to connect to Klout
3. You will then be asked to connect to Klout with either your email, Facebook or Twitter accounts
4. Once you do so, you can select which of your social networks you want to connect
5. You’ll get a confirmation message when you’re finished
And that’s all you need to be ready to win!
Give it a few hours, and when you go back to visit your community profile and hover over the “K” button that says “Connected,” you’ll see this:
You’re now ready to get Perked at LiNC!
If you want to display your connected social networks within the community, but don’t want anyone to click through to say, your Facebook profile page, you can choose which networks have active links and which don’t within Klout by following these simple steps:
1. Go to your Klout profile and click on "Settings"
2. Click on "Manage Profile Links"
3. You can then unclick whichever networks you don't want to display within your community profile
... View more
If you're a Lithium customer, you might have received monthly Community and LSW release emails from Lithium. Starting next week, we're changing things up and creating a bi-monthly product-focused customer newsletter.
The newsletter will highlight current products, have links to release notes, as well as examples of how customers are using the Community platform and LSW. We'll include video content, such as this view of the new CHI in LSI.
With real world examples of Lithium product use as well as detailed information for Lithium developers, including code samples, we believe this will be much more useful to you in determining how to optimize your Lithium powered community.
We'd love to know what you think about this new format, and welcome your comments. If there are others in your organization who might be interested in learning more, please feel free to forward it to them. To subscribe, please visit this page and click on "customers only: product release."
Diana Helander is Senior Director, Product Marketing at Lithium. Prior to Lithium, Diana has held marketing positions at Adobe, Autodesk, and various technology startups. She’s also chaired ISO standards development committees and has held several board positions at not-for-profit organizations.
... View more