Forum Discussion

ashinde
Guide
7 years ago

"Accepted solution" not floated for sorting order "newest first"

We have enable setting 'floated accepted solution and 'Float Accepted Solutions on the top of threads' from admin.

If we sort the accepted solution post by "newest first" then accepted solution block will disappear and its working fine for other sorting.Your help could be appreciated.

Thanks

• ashinde- This is the default behavior of lithium, I have verified this on several communities. The main thread is also a message, due to that sorting by Newest to Oldest even take the main thread to bottom. As main thread is at bottom, showing the accepted solutions below that would not make any sense.

• ashinde  I tested it out. It shows an unexpected behavior if you are frequently changing the settings at the admin.
    It hides the message for a moment if you are changing its status(Accepted solution or Not an answer) frequently.  But after few times everythings works as expected. 

• ashinde: It will be really helpful if you can able to provide with a Screenshot. It will useful to debug more on it.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhishek Illindra

• ashinde- This is the default behavior of lithium, I have verified this on several communities. The main thread is also a message, due to that sorting by Newest to Oldest even take the main thread to bottom. As main thread is at bottom, showing the accepted solutions below that would not make any sense.