Forum Discussion

pp_01
Mentor
6 years ago

Adding separator (,) in Vitality metrics for registered members.

Hey all. Is there any way to add a comma (,) in the value for the registered members which come through the OOB component Community Metrics. According to the 18.12 Release Notes li-metric-name="completed_registrations_computed" is the parameter which is passed in the quilt so that we can get only the fully registered members in the UI. It has only been done for the OOB component and if we use the parameter with the custom component it doesn't work.

I have achieved this by using jQuery easily but the requirement is that it has to be done with Freemarker only. So if there is any parameter or any other way through which it can be done using Freemarker I would really appreciate if you can share here.

Thanks in advance. 

• pp_01  - As per my knowledge, there is no parameter in Freemarker which adds the separator in vitality component, in fact, I have also implemented this by using jQuery.

Thanks!

pp_01
      Mentor

Hey Payal. Thanks for replying. Maybe you got a green light for using jQuery for this one but for me, it's not the same case lol. I tried something like number.format=",##0" in the quilt but that didn't work.

It would be great tho if there is or there are parameters or multiple parameters which can be passed in the quilt XML for these type of minor changes. Hope someone will know something about it.