Forum Discussion

cblown
Boss
2 months ago

Aurora Storybook - Component Library

Hi All ðŸ¤™

I'm not seeing an Aurora specific Developer Discussion board so excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong section. Might be an idea to have a dedicated area ðŸ¤”

I seem to recall early on seeing in presentations a Storybook for Aurora that let you navigate all the UI components that its made up of? I've hunted around and can't seem to find anything. 

Do we have access to a Storybook or Component Library that designers can use to review all the OOTB UI components, buttons, cards etc including what configurable states and options each UI might have.

This would make designing unique layouts and custom page much easier and also ensure we adopt the global UI components (where possible) rather than creating our own bespoke versions. 

LarryI ðŸ˜‰    

Thx

Chris

• Update: More or less answered our own question. Looks like Aurora employs a slightly modified Bootstrap V4 (happy to be corrected here LarryI )

FWIW - This so far seems like a place to start for Figma - Bootstrap 4+ UI Kit we'll likely update and develop our own versions.