Forum Discussion

Reban
Mentor
7 years ago

change Like icon to bold

If you like a blog or an idea you would like to see if you have liked it the day after. Is it possible to transform the Thumb up to bold? this will help the user/visitor to see what they have liked and voted for in the ideas e.g

Looking forward to see how we can do this :-)

/Anna

Visma Enterprise AB

• Yeah you're right to want it and is normally default our the box:

Initially i thought you had something custom but on reflection, it looks like the Mondrian layout which i use myself so i checked my own community and it does the same as you in that the main page doesn't show which topics have been kudos by yourself.  I'm using the out the box layout so i suspect this is a bug or feature of this layout but maybe someone can help advise how to make it work as you want. 

• Hi, 

Normally does this out the box but suspect you're using some form or a custom layout as i've not seen this before on other communities, I guess you'll question why i even bothered posting as i may not be too helpful but as far as i know its a basic CSS change to the kudos button but i dont know exactly what said change is but if you're using some form of a custom layout it may be different. 

Sorry i couldn't be of more help. 

Reban
      Mentor

Hi Stephen

thanks for your input. Its the hand (facebook thumbs upalike) kudos Im asking about. If you have a page where you have many posts it would be nice to see which ones you have liked e.g as in facebook. Iknow Communityn is not facebook but its a habit our user recognise and are comfortable with

/Anna

• Yeah you're right to want it and is normally default our the box:

Initially i thought you had something custom but on reflection, it looks like the Mondrian layout which i use myself so i checked my own community and it does the same as you in that the main page doesn't show which topics have been kudos by yourself.  I'm using the out the box layout so i suspect this is a bug or feature of this layout but maybe someone can help advise how to make it work as you want.