Forum Discussion

sebastian
Helper
8 years ago

Custom Pages Mobile Version

I want to create a mobile version of a custom page with the following node for example '/t5/custom/page/page-id/Custom_Page_Name'. I couldn't find anything inside the documentation  to achieve this. I thought the solution is similar to this one https://community.lithium.com/t5/Developers-Discussion/Mobile-Custom-Pages/m-p/115391/highlight/true#M4265 but it isn't. I created a 'MobileCustom_Page_Name' quilt and uploaded it with the sdk but it isn't visible in the admin area and when I check the page on a mobile device, it still shows the desktop version with the same body class. I also created the page inside studio like described in nathans post but without any difference.

So my question is, is it possible to create a mobile version of a custom page and if yes, how?

PaoloT
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi sebastian

would you be able to clarify if your community is using Responsive or the legacy mobile adaptive solution? I believe the article you linked only applies to adaptive, as in Responsive we use one page for all devices.

Thanks,

PaoloT
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi sebastian

thanks for clarifying. In this case I suggest opening a Support Case to get that checked out for you.

Kind Regards,