Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Data and metrics around email subscriptions

I'm trying to determine the usage of a email templates by our users. Is there a way to get data on how many users subscribe to "general subscription notifications"? I'm trying to pair this information with the Notification settings on email frequency preferences. Users who are changing from the default (Immediately) email notification frequency to either "Daily" or "Weekly", is there a way to capture this information? 

Thanks!

• mrkevanlin - There is no API call or context object available on lithium community to show this information. 

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query

Tariq

• mrkevanlin- If you want to show this information inside the email template, then there is no context object which will show this information.

Here you can find the available context object which can be used inside the subscription email templates.

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Developer-Knowledge-Base/Email-template-context-objects/ta-p/75924#notifications

You can get the information about how many users subscribed to any board or thread inside the custom component.

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query
    Tariq

mrkevanlin
      Guide
      I'm not looking to show this within the email template. I'm looking to see out of the total number of members within the community, what's the % of members getting immediate, daily digest or weekly digests.
        TariqHussain
        Boss

mrkevanlin - There is no API call or context object available on lithium community to show this information. 

Tariq