Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Exception 1F3EB38E

Hi,

I have this exception : 1F3EB38E

There is a documentation for each exceptions values ? How can i solve this problem?

Sylvain

DavidE
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hello sylvain_mouquet,

I could not find anything in a quick search of our internal documentation. But, with more information about the exception I will be able to provide a fix or temporary work around.

You do not need to answer all of the following, but these might help to give me a starting point for investigation.

• Is it showing up in your logs and/or showing to users?
    • Is it showing in pop-up dialog, page status/message field, form validation field?
    • Is it easily recreatable? What steps lead you to this exception?
    • Does it happen for a specific user, all users, only moderators, only admins?

I will look into it or push the issue to the appropriate development team once I have more information. Thanks

David

• it's a random error i dont know how i can reproduce it.

Today, i have getting an other error 7BCC7E51 what is the definition of this error ?

JoeH
        Khoros Staff

Unfortately these error codes are internal reference codes for engineering debugging purposes and it has little value to the end user.  In other words error codes are not defined but are only used for reference.  However, you do bring up a larger point that is good feedback for the team.  We should try to make these exceptions more meaningful for customizers and integrators so that they can better debug their own customizations.  I will capture this feedback and direct it to the team.