Forum Discussion

jaikumar1
Mentor
7 years ago

Getting redirect into error page

Hi,

I'm just facing the issue, when i try to access the homepage, and it automatically redirects into Error page(/t5/errors/error404page).

I checked in the version tab in studio, and there is no version changes. Could you please guide me, how we can resolve this issue.

VikasB
    7 years ago

jaikumar1

No, I do not think so the mentioned log changes will cause the issue.  Can you give it shot to remove the mapping and set it as default? So it can be confirmed either there is a mapping issue or something else.  

• jaikumar1

If there is no studio change it means maybe the page was mapped to any other custom page which is may be changed. Could you please check the mapping. 

Admin > Content > Custom Pages See here https://prnt.sc/j39mlb

Maybe the community page is mapped to a page which does not exist there in the community. 

jaikumar1
      Mentor

Thank you TariqHussain and VikasB for your quick response,

TariqHussain, Recently i updated the existing label change and some CSS changes. The changes i have done yesterday and it working fine yesterday. Today i just tried access the home page and i got an error page.

VikasB, i haven't done any page mapping in studio. Incase any changes done, then i hope it will get reflected in latest version changes tab. But i haven't seen related to the mapping. Could you please tell me, where and how we can do it the page mapping?