Forum Discussion

vagoud
Adept
3 years ago

How can we get Page View count using (www.paypal-community.com/api/2.0/search)

Hi Team , 

Currently API return VIEW count but its not correct . How can we get right count for the view ? if any update happen from the topic then only view count getting increased  otherwise its not increased 

Thanks,

Vamsi.

•  

Hi StanGromer , 

Thanks for replay ,

shared link is not working and its showing error like this 

Whoops! Looks like you are missing permission to access this resource. Our Community Team can easily fix that for customers and partners of Khoros. Please email us at communityhelp@khoros.com.
    You can find more details and guidelines about permissions here.

Return to my original page

I have another doubt in page view count

when User come and just visit the particular page, In this case view count will be increase ?  my understanding in page view count was not increasing immediately  if user just visit the page .  Later when same page having any updates like if any replay or given any kudos etc in that time only count getting increasing 

-> last_edit_time is not updating when page viewed ?  we are alway using this column to get the data so when this will get update ?

StanGromer
      Boss

You should put in a Support ticket to get appropriate access in Atlas.

Page views increase each time someone views the page, every refresh is counted.  Visits are only counted once but could occur multiple times a day over different sessions, while unique visits count only once over the entire length of time you are looking at.

Last edit time has nothing to do with viewing an article, that is updated when someone with edit permissions actually makes an edit to the page, and saves it.  

• here we could see the page view count like this 

"metrics": {
    "type": "message_metrics",
    "views": 44
    },

but how can we see the current day page view count ?