Forum Discussion

jaikumar1
Mentor
7 years ago

How to customize my settings tab

Hi,

We just looking into customize the my settings tab in the community. Here we have to move certain settings option into some specific tab, and also need to update the labels. 

I just gone through some document, and they have mentioned to access, Studio > Text Editor > Advanced and can see the tabs setting. But i haven't see the options to customize. So please advise me, how we can achieve? 

• jaikumar1- Unfortunately, you can not change the position of tabs. As it is only one encapsulated component which cannot be customized. 

Regarding the Studio > Text Editor > Advanced option, it is being used to show the text key value. Can you share the link to the document where you have seen the setting for tabs are under text editor?

The only possible solution is to request lithium if they can do it from their side. 

jaikumar1
      Mentor

Hi TariqHussain,

Thank you for your quick response. We just want to reorganize the my settings tab.

For example, In my settings page we are having "Preference" tab, and under we have sub-tab "General". Here we are looking into move the "General" tab option into main tab "Preference". 

For customization like, update the configuration labels, and change the default selected values of configuration, and remove the some config options in the tab.

TariqHussain
        Boss

jaikumar1- Unfortunately, you can not change the position of tabs. As it is only one encapsulated component which cannot be customized. 

Regarding the Studio > Text Editor > Advanced option, it is being used to show the text key value. Can you share the link to the document where you have seen the setting for tabs are under text editor?

The only possible solution is to request lithium if they can do it from their side.